Here's a quick summary of features and fixes with this release:
- Folders for Governance Documents
- Board Only Folders
- Minor improvements and fixes
Folders for Governance Documents
Now you can create folders to help manage and organise your governance documents.
You can create folders, and sub-folders, and even more folders.
Board Only Folders
In addition to regular folders, there are now "Board Only" folders
- Restricted to only board members
- Not even admins can see or
- The main elements are moved over to the right, making room for the long organisation names
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Updates made to the email web service
- Security improvements
- When selecting attendees for a meeting, or owners for action items, the people are now listed in alphabetical order
- There was an issue where tables pasted from Word had blank rows, and this caused the PDF of the Minutes to fail. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a small bug when setting the meeting start / close time
Please check these out and let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!