Here's a quick summary of features and fixes with this release:
- "Breadcrumbs" for Governance folders
- People improvements
- Performance enhancements
- Minor improvements and fixes
Breadcrumbs for Governance Folders
Now you can browse back up the folder path of documents in your governance repository.
- When you add new people to your BoardPro account, you can choose to not give them access until you are ready. (NOTE: This overrides the previous feature where they automatically had access if they had an existing BoardPro login with another organisation).
- When you invite someone, and they accept your invitation, you will now get notified via email that they have logged into BoardPro.
We have improved the speed on several of the larger list pages, and will be rolling this out across the rest of BoardPro over the coming weeks.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Agenda and Minutes display improvements - we have taken on board your feedback and improved the layout and readability of the agenda and minutes.
Please keep the feedback coming.
Please check these out and let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!