This is a fairly big release with lots of great features and fixes! Here is a list of all the changes:
- Roles and Permissions:
- Published Agenda
- Our new Help Centre
- Fix for Safari download issues
- Numerous small improvements
Roles and Permissions
The most requested feature for BoardPro is now available. Roles allows your Organisation Administrator to limit the access of certain people to certain areas in BoardPro, increasing privacy and security. Read more on about that here:
Published Agenda Status
We have introduced a new meeting status called Published Agenda. A published agenda now:
- Can be viewed by all board members
- Does not have "Draft" on the PDF title
- Will enable the meeting organiser to create the BoardPro's BoardPack (that is a new feature coming soon)!
Our new Help Centre
Welcome to our new Help Centre!
This is a knowledge base for helps, hints and how to's about using BoardPro. We will be building out what's in here over the coming months.
Please check it out and let us know what is helpful, what isn't helpful, and any other content you would like to see in here.
Safari Download Fix
Finally we have managed to resolve a number of issues related to downloading documents in Safari. Our apologies to all Mac, iPad and iPhone users (which, incidentally, does include our whole team) for the issues with documents going missing or not having titles.
Numerous small improvements
- Layout of Action Items improved for easier readability
- Improvement to prevent caching causing issues with new releases
- Assigning Action Items for someone who has given their apologies for a meeting
Please check these out and let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.