Here's a quick summary of features and fixes with this release:
- Document Search
- Board Pack improvements
- Agenda Item purpose - limit removed
- Minor improvements and fixes
There is now a search box on the pages for the Governance Documents and for the Meeting Documents.
Search looks for words in the document or folder titles.
Board Pack Improvements
A number of requested improvements to the board pack are now available:
- The Minutes, Action Items and the Interests Register are listed in the agenda and inserted in the board pack based on their agenda item number.
- For those printing their board packs, supporting documents for agenda items now show the page number
- Actions have been improved to take less space.
- The agenda item title now appears in the header, beside the agenda item number
- Page numbers are now larger
- Click zone back to the agenda larger to work better in GoodReader
Agenda Item Purpose - limit removed
The previous 500 character limit for the agenda item description is gone, and you are free to write as much (or little) as is required.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Missing bullet points restored: when taking Minutes, the bug which hid bullet points on the Minutes is now gone.
- Macron friendly fonts: an issue where Maori macrons appeared to be in another font has been resolved
Please keep the feedback coming.
Please check these out and let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!