After the Draft Minutes have been finished and put through to Minutes in Review, you can email them to people on the People's List.
- For security purposes, only those with a login and the appropriate level of access to BoardPro can be emailed a link to the Minutes.
From the Meeting Details page click on the drop down menu of Minutes and select Email.
You can also email the minutes Directly from the Post Meeting Tasks -click on "I'll do these now" and select minutes
In the Post-Meeting Tasks box: select minutes.
- Choose whom you send out the email too. By default BoardPro automatically selects everyone on your Board. You can customize this list to deselect members and add others listed from on the organisation's People List page.
- Personalize your greeting. Default greeting is "Hello" but now you can type in your own greeting and choose whether you add a first name, last name, both or none at the top of the email.
- Add any additional comments in the comment box.
- Tells you when the notice was sent and by whom
You can still edit the minutes up until they are confirmed. If you choose to email out the minutes with the changes then you would go through the same steps.