Minutes can be added against each agenda item. Click on the agenda item you wish to make a note against:
In the add note box you can:
Describe what was discussed and what happened during the meeting for the attendees and non-attendees.
- This may include a statement of the issues considered by the participants, and related responses, decisions or actions for the issues.
- record how matters raised by the board have been addressed
- record a change of arrangements, circumstances,situations or other interests
- record any reports or other documents included in the board papers or tabled at the meeting
- record any presentations made to the meeting
Notes should provide sufficient narrative to support the full reasoning behind decisions and discussions made by the board, without being a verbatim record of what was said.
You can add unlimited notes to any agenda item.
How to make changes or edits to a note:
- Click directly on the note itself to open the note or
- Use the Context menu (3 dots) on the right hand side. From here you can choose to edit the note, move the note either up or down or to another agenda item and also to delete this note.