The following levels can edit actions: Administrator, Board Secretary, Chair and Senior Executive.
- Board Members can only update the status of their own action.
Two ways to find Action Items
- Via the navigation bar under Meetings
2. On the Homepage "My Actions"
This list shows:
- Any current actions
- The due date (if past due the date will be highlighted in red)
- The progress level or status of the action
Update the status: Click on the drop down arrow. A green tick will appear next to it when updated.
Edit an Action: Click on the pencil (owner, status, due date, action description etc). Reminder only an Administrator, Board Secretary, Chair and Senior Executive can edit an action.
- You can check the status of all actions in "See all Actions" or from the Actions List under Meetings.
- Actions will be removed from the list when completed and stored under Completed Actions on the Action List