This is our final release for 2017 and we are really pleased to be shipping the following features:
- 1-Step to build and email the Board Pack
- Action Item List: Sort by Person
- Add a Governance Doc directly to the Agenda
- Minor Fixes and Improvements
1-Step Build & Email the Board Pack
A few improvements have been added now to the end of the Draft Minutes process:
- BoardPro will automatically build the Board Pack - no longer waiting for someone to click first.
- Meeting admins can now set the Board Pack to be emailed as soon as its ready - no more needing to review first and then sending the email.
This feature is now available when Emailing the Board Pack.
Action Item Filter - by Person
When you go to the Action Item List page now, your actions appear first and there is a handy drop down to show all or select the actions of someone else.
Add a Governance Doc directly to the Agenda
Documents currently loaded in your BoardPro Governance Documents repository can now be easily added to the agenda.
Minor Fixes and Improvements
- Minute icons on the Agenda Item show the number of Minutes against that item
- Committees are now listed under their parent organisation on the Organisation Switch list
- Stylish new icons
- Fixed a bug where Folders could not be renamed
- Fixed a bug where the Governance Document search was not working the second time
- Fixed a bug where Email Address changes were broken
Please check these out and let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!