There are two places where you can edit or update the close time at the end of your meeting.
1. On the Meeting Page -after a meeting has been added. This can be updated at anytime up until minutes are confirmed.
2. On the Close Agenda Item -after you have built your agenda you can edit the close time.
- You will need to manually calculate the close time to reflect the amount of time given for each agenda item.
Things to Note when setting the time:
- Numbering for hours is done 1-12 and minutes is 0-59. (For example you cannot enter 20: 00 for 8:00 PM)
- Switch between AM/PM by clicking on the box.
- You can change the Close Time at any stage up until the minutes are confirmed.