Woohoo! 🎉 This is an awesome update for you with a number of great features for everyone, but especially for those involved with managing the Meetings, Agendas and Minutes.
This is such a great release, I'll be hosting a live demo of it today at
2:00pm NZ time (12:00pm AEST).
- Editing a Published Agenda
- Republish + Change Log
- New document previewer
- Minutes no longer deleted when rolling back
- Action List summary for the Minutes
- Improved page numbering on the Board Pack
- Bug fixes
Editing a Published Agenda
Once the Agenda is published, you no longer the need to roll it back to the draft stage just to edit it - you can now simply carry on and edit the agenda. 😄
Republish + Change Log
While editing the published Agenda, BoardPro will track the changes since it was last published, so that you can decide when (or if) republishing is necessary (board members don't see the changes in the Agenda or Board Pack until republished).
In addition to this, you may wish to review exactly who changed what parts of the agenda, and when did that happen, to help decide if a new Agenda or Board Pack is necessary.
Note: The Agenda Change Log is ONLY available during the Published Agenda stage.
Read more on the Agenda Change Log article.
New Document Previewer
An awesome new document previewer is now available with the following improvements:
- Larger, faster and more reliable
- Easier to read with good zoom in
- Search and print options
- Interactive - links in documents are functional
Minutes no longer deleted on Roll Back 🎉
In the event that you roll back from the Draft Minutes to the Published Agenda state, you will no longer see a warning that the Minutes will be deleted.
Whether by accident or design, if you find yourself back on the Published Agenda after adding some Minutes, you need only click "Start taking Minutes" again and they are there.
Summarised Actions in the Minutes
In the printed version of the Minutes PDF, reviewed Actions from Previous Meetings will now appear as a summarised list. This reduces the length of the Minutes, as well as removes the duplication of the Action List in the following Board Pack.
Bug fixes and Improvements:
- The page numbering of the Board Pack now starts with the cover page, meaning that the page numbers at the bottom of the Board Pack correspond with the page number of the printer or PDF reader (that's just smart 😎)
- When converting the Minutes to a PDF copy, the headers of an agenda item won't appear at the bottom of a page with out any part of the Minutes beneath. This will make it easier to read the Minutes, with less back and forth (👍)
Please check these out and let us know your feedback.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!