Once you have published an agenda, they may be some situations where you want to force a "republish" to update some elements not directly linked to the agenda. Republishing the agenda is also used to build a new copy of the board pack).
This could be used to capture the latest:
- Logo changes
- Organisation name changes
- Attendee name changes
- Copy of the Minutes included in the board pack
- Copy of the Action List included in the board pack
On the Meeting page, look for the Agenda sub-menu in the top right and then click on Republish.
Then click on Republish Agenda
A confirmation box will let you know the republishing is underway.
- Republishing can take from 30 seconds to 10 minutes, depending on how many requests are in the queue, and how many documents are in your board pack.
NOTE: As the publisher, you will be sent an email when the board pack is done. Only you receive that email.
- If you notify the board members you can select "Email Board Pack".
On the Meeting page, the published timestamp is updated to show the new time that the agenda was published and by whom.
Note: Republishing is ONLY available in the Published Agenda stage and only to those with the correct level of access.
Please also see:
Editing a Published Agenda