This week we have released a number of improvements for BoardPro:
- New look for the "Post Meeting Tasks"
- More options for you when sending a Meeting related email
- Performance enhancements with PDF’s are created.
Post Meeting Tasks
The Post Meeting task page is one of BoardPro's most powerful features. This is where you can:
- Email out the Minutes -select whom you wish to email them too, add a greeting/customize the name and add any additional notes to the email.
- Notify owners of Action Items -choose when and who received email notification
- Confirm Minutes- choose a meeting where these minutes will be confirmed.
Improvements to Send Email
As with sending the minutes in post meeting tasks, we have given the Send Email, in Notice/Agenda and BoardPack, a new look and made improvements.
- Choose whom you send out the email too. By default BoardPro automatically selects the Board Members, but you can edit that by clicking on the list.
- Personalize your greeting. Default greeting is "Hi" but now you can type in your own greeting and choose whether you add a first name, last name, both or none at the top of the email.
- Add any additional comments in the comment box.
- Tells you if it has been sent, and if so when and by whom
Improvements to how PDF's are created.
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback.
If you have any questions, or need a hand, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!