Our release this week includes a number of small enhancements and changes.
- Automatic Bookmarks in BoardPro Notes
- Internet Explorer 11 support is discontinued
- Bug fixes: Several bugs have been squashed
BoardPro Notes Automatic Bookmarks
When you come back into BoardPro Notes for a specific meeting, are automatically reminded of the last document you were reading, and ask you if you want to go back to it.
When that document opens, BoardPro takes you straight to the last page you were reading, and you can carry on annotating.
Finally, like your annotations, your bookmarks follow you and don't stay with your device.
Learn more about Automatic Bookmarks
Support for Internet Explorer is discontinued
Internet Explorer 11 is now so far behind the performance and security of modern browsers that now we will be completely blocking its use on BoardPro.
Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
The following improvements have been released
- Organisation and handling of documents
- Content delivery network (CDN) implemented
- Improved ability to track crash errors with BoardPro Notes iOS app
Bug fixes and Improvements
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Apostrophes (') and the Ampersand (&) on email subject lines
- BoardPacks downloaded from the Previewer missing the title
- Updates for Meeting notices, with time/date changes, were not getting updated in calendars
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback. 😃
If you have any questions, or need a hand, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!