Our release this week includes some big changes to the People List page
- New look to the People List pages (and Admins can now edit names)
- Board members declining the Meeting Notice are automatically updated
- Performance enhancements for the Draft Agenda preview
- Bug fixes: Several bugs have been squashed
People List update
The People List page is now refreshed with a new look and structure.
- The page is now divided by board status - with Board Members at the top
- The "status" of the person is now displayed by their name, showing if they "Can Login", "Invitation Pending", or have "No Access" to this board / committee
- Inviting / Revoking and Removing people has now been moved the context menu for each person.
- Click on the person's name to edit their details such as title, access level and to flag if they are a Board Member
- Admins can now update the spelling of people's names
Learn more about how to do things on the People List.
Automatic updates to meeting declines
If a Board Member:
- Receives a Meeting Notice from BoardPro
- Accepts it and puts it in their calendar app (such as Outlook, Google calendar or Mac calendar)
- Later, they realise they are not able to attend, and DECLINES the meeting from within their calendar app
- BoardPro will update them from Attending to Apology
- And, if the Agenda has been Published, it will add a note to the Agenda Change Log
The speed it takes to preview the Draft Agenda has been boosted. Where possible, a cached copy of the Draft Agenda will be provided for preview rather than on demand.
Bug fixes and Improvements
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Time selection arrows were not working correctly in Firefox 67 on Mac
- BoardPro Notes was failing to load the documents if the last read document had been deleted
- A date format issue was causing BoardPro Notes iOS app to crash in certain situations - a new version of the app is now available in the App Store.
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback. 😃
If you have any questions, or need a hand, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!