Today's update includes the release of two long awaited changes that customers have been requesting for some time:
- Opening of the Governance Documents to the senior executive role
- A new "language" setting which means our American customers will no longer have "funny dates" on their Agenda, Board Pack and Minutes
- Role access changes to Governance Documents
- Organisation Language field on the Organisation Settings
- Performance improvement for BoardPro Notes
- Fixed an annoying false alarm
Role Access Changes to Governance Documents
Two changes to Governance Documents
- The Senior Executive access level can now manage the Governance Documents; however, they do not have access to restricted Board Only folders
- The Board Secretary access level can now manage Board Only folders
Now under the General tab in Organisational settings you are able to select a language which will be reflected in the PDFs that BoardPro generates:
- Board Pack
By default it will be En-NZ however, you can update to EN-Australian or EN-US by clicking on the arrow. There will be subtle differences in spelling and date formation that will be reflected on your PDF's.
Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Included in this release is a performance improvement for BoardPro Notes, making annotations smoother now
- A bug has fixed where a false "Board Pack has Failed" notice was sent if board packs were republished within minutes of being published
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!