Today's update includes the release of some long awaited releases that customers have been requesting for some time:
- New "My BoardPro" page
- Rebuilding Draft Agenda
- Set Meeting Close time
- Meeting Cancellation notice
- Easy "Add to Calendar" on the meeting page
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
This new page is like a dashboard for you as a person - this is YOUR governance world. If you are on more than one board/committee in BoardPro, My BoardPro lists all the meetings you are attending, all your actions, and all your organisations.
- My Meetings: shows all your meetings (where you are an attendee/apology) from all your boards/committees
- My Actions: all your current Actions from all your boards/committees
- My Organisations: all your boards/committees in BoardPro
To learn more, visit the My BoardPro page.
Rebuild a Draft Agenda
A big thank you to many who requested this feature, and allowed us to test it on your live meetings. 😃
If you clone the wrong meeting when you build the agenda, you can now simply rebuild it and select the correct meeting. Only available in the Draft Agenda stage.
Visit the Rebuild Draft Agenda page to learn more.
Meeting Cancellation Notice
When deleting a meeting, if notices of the meeting or agenda have been sent out, there is an option to send a cancellation notice:
- Only happens if email about the meeting have been sent
- By default, BoardPro chooses to send the cancellation notice to those who received the meeting notice
- Includes a meeting update for their calendars which removes the meeting
Please visit the Meeting Cancellation Notice page for more info.
Meeting Close Time
You can now set the expected close time for a meeting without the need to build an agenda first. You can do this when Adding a new Meeting, or on the detail page for each Meeting.
See Set Meeting Close Time to learn more.
Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Speed and performance improvements 🚀
- Opening documents on the meeting page opens BoardPro Notes
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!