Here's a quick summary of features and fixes with this release:
- Rich text formatting of Minutes
- Organisation logo can appear on Agenda, board pack and Minutes
- High availability of the board pack
- Several security fixes, style improvements, performance improvements
Rich text format options when taking Minutes
When taking Minutes you now have a selection of rich text options for formatting the text of your Notes, Actions and Decisions.
You can now upload your logo on the Organisation Settings page and we will display it on the top of the Agenda, top of the Minutes and on the front of the board pack.
High availability board pack service
Our back end board pack service now has a performance boost with extra redundancy to keep it online and available even during peak loads.
Security enhancements, improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed a token issue when changing your email address
- Improved font on the PDFs
- Updated the context menu icon in BoardPro. The three horizontal lines of the "hamburger menu" is now replaced with three vertical dots.
- Fixed a bug where the Agenda Item title did not come appear on the Close Meeting review
- You are now prompted to delete Minutes first before deleting an agenda item
Please check these out and let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem.
If you have any questions, or need a hand with BoardPro, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Got any ideas you would like to see in BoardPro? Visit our Ideas Portal at http://ideas.boardpro.io where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can vote for it! If not, you can add it in!