If you have not already read the Roles and Permissions Overview, I recommend you do that first.
If you want to change the access level someone has (known as their "Role") this is how to do that:
- You must have either an Administrator, Board Secretary or Chair role yourself
- Click on the People and People List
- Click on the context menu at the end of the row -Edit
When the pop up box opens you can:
- tick or un-tick the Board Member box,
- tick next to their new role
Click on Save Changes.
- If the person is online at the time, they may need to log out, and then log back in for the change to take effect.
- A person cannot have the role of an Executive/Guest and have the Board Member box ticked.
For more information, view the Roles and Permissions Overview,