Adding a Decision
Decisions can be added against each agenda item (highlighted in green on the left hand side).
In the Decision pop up box you can:
- Add a title for quick reference
- Add the decision date (Note: BoardPro automatically sets the decision date as the day noted for the meeting however, by clicking on the calendar icon you can change the decision date)
- What was the outcome
- Add a mover and seconder
- Describe what was the decision, if there were any abstentions and any other important information.
Edit a Decision
There are two ways to open the decision to edit once it has been saved:
- Click on the decision to open
- Use the context menu on the top right corner.
From the context menu you can choose to:
- Edit the decision
- Move it either up or down
- Move it to another agenda item
- Delete this decision.