The following levels can edit actions: Administrator, Board Secretary, Chair and Senior Executive.
- Board Members can only update the status of their own action.
Two ways to find Action Items
- Via the navigation bar under Meetings
2. On the Homepage "My Actions"
This list shows:
- Any current actions
- The due date (if past due the date will be highlighted in red)
- The progress level or status of the action
Update the status: Click on the drop down arrow. A green tick will appear next to it when updated.
Edit an Action: Click on the context menu (3 dots) and select Edit. You will be able to update the owner, status, due date, action description etc. Reminder only an Administrator, Board Secretary, Chair and Senior Executive can edit an action.
Actions will be removed from the list when completed and stored under Completed Actions on the Action List