The Decision Register can be found under Documents on the main navigation bar. This is where you can find a historical record of all decisions and votes made by your board.
By default, BoardPro automatically lists the decisions made within the last 6 months.
However, you can look for decisions by using:
- The Search box: type in a key word to pull up all decisions where that word was found (whether from a decision made in a meeting, a vote or a Flying Minute. To return to the "main Decision page" click on the "x" next to the key word.
- Change the Date: use the calendar to extend or limit your date range to a specific time
- Scroll through the list of your decisions until you find the one you are looking for
At the end of every meeting decision, on the right hand side, you will see a context menu (3 dots) which allows you to:
- Preview the minutes where the decision is
- Download the Minutes PDF
- Open directly into the Agenda
- Open the Meeting (opens onto the Meeting Detail page)