When a meeting is opened, the first page that loads is the Meeting Details page. This is where the details of a specific meeting are found.
On this page you can:
- Edit the name, date and start/close time of the meeting
- Add this to your personal calendar
- Change the location of the meeting
- Add a Remote meeting location
- Edit the attendees
- Add the names of guests
- Provide any notes/information that is pertinent to the start of the meeting
- Access the Agenda, BoardPack and Minutes
Any documents that have been added/uploaded to the meeting (during the various stages) are also listed on the bottom of the page.
- Clicking on any of these documents from the meeting page opens up BoardPro Notes.
- Download a document using the Download arrow on the right-hand side
- Click on the Vote tab to see if any votes have been added to the agenda