Our new features released this week!
- Email History
- Board Members automatically added to Voting Agenda Items
- Improvements and Bug Fixes 🕷
Email History View
The Between Meeting Report now has a page where you can see a list of emails sent about the report.
We will be rolling out more of these over the coming months to other areas in BoardPro.
Board Members automatically added to Votes
Now when you add a Vote Agenda item to your agenda the Board Members' are automatically added.
Bug fixes and Improvements 🕷
The following improvements have been released:
- BoardPro generated documents for each meeting now show the "generated at" timestamp on the meeting documents list
- Changes to voters on an Vote is now recorded on the Agenda Change Log
- A new Email Validation API will help detect typos in domains when adding people
- The size of the executive summary field on the Between Meeting Report has been substantially increased
- A bug where clicking outside of the Minutes box closed the Minute without saving it
- Security and speed enhancements
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback. 😃
If you have any questions, or need a hand, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can give it a thumbs up - if not, you can add it in!