Our new features released this week!
- Draft Minutes visible after rolling back
- See who has read a Report document
- Improvements and Bug Fixes 🕷
Draft Minutes visible after rolling back
If minutes have been entered but you need to "roll back" the agenda to make changes and republish, any minutes entered will still be visible but moved to the background. Click on Take Minutes to continue where you last left off in Draft Minutes.
See who has read a Report Document
When a document has been opened and read by your Board Members on a Between Meeting Report, their avatar will be displayed.
- If they have not added a profile picture, their initials will be shown instead.
Improvements and Bug Fixes 🕷
The following improvements have been released:
- Chair has been added under the name on the Meeting List Page
- When sending an email from BoardPro, people without access are clearly shown and you can follow up with them accordingly.
- Similarly, voters without access are also displayed so that you can assist them in casting their votes.
- Performance and security enhancements
Please check these out and we look forward to your feedback. 😃
If you have any questions, or need a hand, simply click on the blue chat icon below to contact us and we will be in touch.
Have an idea you would like to see in BoardPro?
Visit our Ideas Portal where you can see if the idea is already listed. If so, you can give it a thumbs up - if not, you can add it in!