All people in an organisation can update the status of their own actions.
- the following levels can edit ALL actions: Administrator, Board Secretary, Chair
If an action item has accidentally been updated to done but need to make further changes / set it as not Done here is how to do that::
- Go to the Action Item page via the main navigation: Meetings > Action Items
- Select the Completed Actions tab and use the drop down menu to find the owner
- Once you have found the action -click on the context menu to edit or update the status via the drop down menu
Note: Depending upon your level of access, you may be able to see, edit or re-assign the actions of other people.
- Behind the name will be the number of actions assigned to that person. Click on the name to open the list of past actions for that person