If you have pasted code from another application (e.g Word) into your minutes, the formatting may look okay in the editor, but not when you preview the Minutes.
To fix this.
- Open your minute to edit it.
- Select the text you want to change
- Click the drop down menu "B" and select Clear Format
You can also paste the text as plain when adding an original note.
- Open add note
- Right click on your mouse
- Select paste as plain text
After saving we recommend you preview the minutes. Repeat this step if necessary.