There are two ways to Manage Action Item Reminders
From the Action Item List Page
Administrators/Chairs and Board Secretaries can email a specific Action Reminder
- Go to action you would like to send out a reminder too
- Click on the context menu (3 dots on the top right hand side)
- Select Send Reminder
In the pop up box that opens an email can be sent to the person where any additional comments can be made.
Automated Email Reminders
On the navigation bar click on "Organisation" and go to Automation -Email Action Items Reminders.
The administrators of your organisation can manage two settings with reminders:
- Enable/disable automatic reminders altogether -switch the toggle off/on
- Change the number of days before the first reminder email goes out.
If the reminder is enabled BoardPro will automatically send out two reminders to owners of action items.
- The first one is sent out "7 days" (by default) prior to the due date -to change how many days click on the number field and either use the up down arrows or type in the amount your organisation prefers.
- The second one is sent on the due date.