A Board Only folder can be created when there are documents that are to be restricted for the Board Members eyes alone.
Only people with a tick in their Board Member box can see or access a Board Only folder. See Managing People to set a person as a Board Member.
Board Only folders can be managed by:
- Board Secretaries
- Chairs or Administrators who are also Board Members (have a tick beside their name)
To make a folder Board Only:
- Make a title
- Tick the box. (This is only shown to those with administration access).
3. Add Folder
- When the folder is created there will be a lock beside the title showing that it is restricted.
- On the right hand side, under the context menu, there is the option to un-restrict this folder.
Things to note with a Board Only Folder:
- The folder is not able to be viewed by anyone who is not set as a board member box.
- A file/document that is inside a Board Only Folder cannot be uploaded into an agenda
- Sub-folders of restricted folders are also restricted.