When you remove someone from your organisation it will:
- Remove their ability to log into this BoardPro account
- Remove them from your People List
- Remove them as a Meeting Attendee from future meetings
- Enter a close date on any Interests associated with this person
- Does NOT remove any historic records, such as meeting attendance and Action Items.
- Action Items must be manually reassigned
To remove someone's access from your BoardPro account, from the the People List.
- click on the 3 dots at the end of their name and select Remove.
A pop up box will open asking you to confirm you wish to Remove Access.
Note: as an added security measure you must type "Remove" before clicking the red button as this action cannot be reversed.
Once you have clicked Remove a box will open confirming that removal has been completed and what changes has been done.