To notify chairs, CEO's and anyone else who needs to have input on the minutes, use the Draft Minutes email function in BoardPro.
On the Meeting Detail page, click on the Minutes menu at the top of the page and click on Email.
When the pop up box appears:
- Customize the list of whom you wish to send the minutes to for collaboration
- Personalize your greeting.
- Choose whether you add a first name, last name, both or none at the top of the email.
- Add any additional comments in the comment box.
- Click send
Note: When emailing out the Draft Minutes if a person in your organisation does not have login ability, their status showing Invitation Pending or No Access, there will be an asterisk next to their name denoting that * This person does not have access and cannot receive the email.
- a person who has the access level of Executive/Guest cannot have an email sent to them