Most board agendas have a similar structure and format for each meeting. Once the agenda structure is set up in BoardPro for one meeting, you can simply clone (copy) that agenda when building the agenda for future meeting.
From the Meeting Detail page on the top right click on Build Agenda
Select "Clone another Agenda" option.
- From the drop down menu choose which meeting you wish to clone
- At this time you can also choose to tick clone the attendees (NOTE: Cloning Attendees will replace your current meeting attendees) or leave un-ticked to keep current attendees
- Click on Build Agenda
What is cloned:
- The agenda sections
- The agenda items in each section
- The presenter, description and time allocated to each agenda item
What is not cloned:
- Anything on the Meeting Details card: Title, location, start time, attendees
- Attached documents
- Anything on the Closing Meeting card