Occasionally we need to delete a meeting for various reasons even after notifications have been emailed out.
In BoardPro, if you need to delete a meeting there is the option to send an email notification that the meeting has been cancelled.
- Once you click on Delete a Meeting a pop up box opens. (In the box is a list if notices have been sent and if there are any agenda documents that will also be deleted).
- Tick the Send a cancellation notice box (NOTE: if you do not tick this box then the notice will not be emailed out --> click on delete to immediately remove the meeting with no further steps)
- Click Proceed (blue button)
- In the new pop up box select whom you wish the notice of cancellation to be emailed to --> in the note field you can add any pertinent text you need.
- Click Delete and Notify (red button)
CAUTION: Deleting a meeting is permanent and cannot be reversed.