Once you have created the agenda, you can change the date or time of a meeting whether it is in the future or the past - as long as the Minutes have not been confirmed.
To change the Date:
- Open the Meeting Details Page of the desired meeting.
- Click on the calendar icon to change the date (Note you can use arrows to move the month forward or backward or click on the year to change the year).
To change the Time:
- open the Meeting Details page
- Click on the hour or minutes to change
- Type in the new time (note time can only be 1-12 for hours). Click on the tick to save change
- To update the am/pm click on it
FAQ's on Changing the Meeting Date or Time
Can I change the date/time even if we missed the meeting date and it is in the past?
Yes, you can change the date or time until the minutes are confirmed
Can I change the date/time before I have generated the Agenda?
Yes. Follow the steps up above. When ready create your agenda.
If I change the meeting date or time, will the attendees get automatically notified?
No, you will need to send them an updated Meeting and Agenda Notice which will advise them of the new date/time/location etc.