Occasionally we need to delete a meeting for various reasons even after notifications have been emailed out. In BoardPro, if you need to delete a meeting, there is an option to send an email notification that the meeting has been cancelled.
Note: The Cancelled Meeting Notification is only available IF an Email Notice of the Meeting has been sent out first.
On the Meeting Details Page from the Context menu select Delete a Meeting. A pop-up box will open with a list of what (if any) will be deleted (ie. emails, documents, Board Pack or any annotations)
- Tick the Send a cancellation notice box (Note: if you do not tick this box and still click delete, the meeting will be deleted but no notification will be emailed out)
- Click Proceed (blue button)
A "Send a Cancellation Notice" will open. In this box you can:
- BoardPro will automatically select all the names that the original Meeting Notification email went too. Click on the down arrow to untick any names.
- Choose your greeting and Select if you want First Name, Last name and any titles or suffixes with the name
- Any comments/notes that you may find pertinent for the email
- Select Delete and Notify
CAUTION: Deleting a meeting is permanent and cannot be reversed.