Hi! Great to have you on a free trial with BoardPro. 😃
Here is a quick 10 minute video that will give you an overview of how to get going.
Add a Meeting
On the homepage, click on the green Add Meeting button to add your first meeting.
Enter a title, date, start and close time plus the location of where the meeting will be held.
One suggestions is to use the LAST meeting of your board as a good starting point - so that you can see how BoardPro manages a Meeting, the Attendees, Agenda, Board Pack and Minutes.
After adding the Meeting, you arrive on the "Meeting Page", which you can learn more about here: The Meeting Page
Build an Agenda
Click on the green "Build Agenda" button in the top left and this will build your first agenda, based on BoardPro's best practice template.
Edit the Agenda
Once you have made your selection the agenda will open. On the left-hand side are the agenda items and on the right-hand side is the detail of that agenda item.
- When you click on an Agenda Item the corresponding card opens on the right. Add a title, a purpose, a presenter and set the estimated time this agenda item will need.
- You can also Edit the agenda to suit the organisational needs.
- Before publishing you have the options to preview, download or send an Email notification of the draft agenda for approval or collaboration.
Publishing the Agenda and the Board Pack
As with the agenda you have the options to preview, download or Email the Board Pack to the Board members.
If you realize that you need to make any additional changes to the agenda, not to worry as you can still Edit a Published Agenda and then republish it again. This will create a new board pack which you can then choose to email out again to members or not.
From the published agenda you can go onto:
- Draft Minutes -where you can Take Minutes
- Minutes in Review -After you have Finished your Minutes you can move onto doing the Post Meeting Tasks. Note: you can still Edit Minutes during this stage
- Confirming Minutes -set the date at a future meeting when the minutes will be confirmed. Once the minutes are confirmed you cannot reverse them.