If you have pasted code from another application (e.g Word) into your minutes, the formatting may look okay in the editor, but not when you preview the Minutes.
To fix this.
- Open your minute to edit it.
- Select the text you want to change
- Click the drop down menu "Format" and select Clear Format
After saving we recommend you preview the minutes. Repeat this step if necessary.
You can also paste the text as plain when adding an original note.
- Open add note
- Right click on your mouse
- Select paste as plain text
Formatting the Minutes