Within an Organisation
To keep track of your own Action Items from within an organisation:
- Go to the Action List found under Meetings on the Navigation Bar and under Owner on the top left click on the drop down arrow.
From the list you can either:
- Type your name into the field or
- Scroll to find your name.
Next to your name will be the number of current Actions that are assigned to you.
Click on your name, the list of actions assigned to you will be listed on the screen. From here you can:
- See a description of the action
- The meeting where the action was assigned
- The Due Date
- Update the Status (Not Started, In Progress, On Hold and Completed
- Edit the action (please note that only Admins, Chairs, Board Secretaries and Senior Executives can edit an action -please see How to update an Action).
If you would like to download and print out the list of current actions, click on the download button and then the print option on the PDF.
If you are listed on multiple boards you will find a list of all actions assigned to you from each organisation on your Home Page. Which you can find under your name on the top right -My Home.
- next to My Actions will be a number in red of all current actions assigned to you
- you can update the status of these Actions from this page
Note: at this time to download a list of your actions you would need to go into each individual organisation and proceed as above.