On the Between Meetings Report page, if you need to make any changes to a report, re-email it out, or remove a report it is quite easy to do.
Click on the report to open (this is also true for Draft Reports)
When it opens you can:
- Send/Resend an email notification of the report
- Update the date and/or owner of the report
- Add any additional text/information
- Upload any new documents
- Current documents (View, Download, Previous Versions or Delete)
- Add a comment (Admins, Chairs and Board Secretaries can also delete comments from anyone by clicking on the context menu -3 dots, next to the comment)
Click on the context menu to:
- see Email History
- Lock or unlock a Report
- The report can be "locked" so that no further edits or comments can be added/done and unlocked at any time to make edits or email out again.
Click on Delete to remove a report. Note: You must type in "Delete" into the field for it to be removed