In BoardPro it is possible to send a Meeting Notice at anytime it may be required, such as when the start time, the location of the Meeting may have changed or to advise of an upcoming meeting.
Here's how to send one:
On the Meeting page, look for the Notice button on the top right and click on it.
- Choose whom you send out the email too. By default BoardPro automatically selects everyone on your Board. You can customize this list to deselect members and add others listed from on the organisation's People List page.
- Personalize your greeting. Default greeting is "Hi" but now you can type in your own greeting and choose whether you add a first name, last name, both or none at the top of the email.
- Add any additional comments in the comment box.
- Tells you when the notice was sent and by whom
- A notice cannot be sent for meetings in the past.
- BoardPro will automatically send reminders of the meeting to all attendees 3 days and 1 day before the meeting.
- If the notice has already been sent out a note will be added at the bottom of the pop up box stating when it was sent and by whom. You can then decide to resend if needed.