What if I can't see the Confirm Minutes agenda item?
If the Confirm Minutes agenda item isn't in your agenda, it is easy to add.
See Add a Smart Agenda Item
My Confirm Minutes agenda item doesn't look like this one?
During the Draft Agenda stage: if your Confirm Minutes agenda item doesn't look like this it could be your agenda has a "generic" agenda item called "Confirm Minutes", but only the Smart Agenda item "Confirm Minutes" will save you time by automatically loading the last set of Minutes into the board pack.
- To fix this, simply delete the agenda item and add in the Confirm Minutes Smart Agenda Item
How do I remove Minutes from the Minutes to be Confirmed list?
To remove a set of Minutes, simply click on the context menu (three dots) for that set of Minutes, and then Remove.
How do I confirm my minutes?
During the Draft Minutes stage: Click on the blue confirm button next to the minutes that you selected to be confirmed. In the pop up box that opens you can select to confirm them as is or with changes.
I can't see any meetings, or a specific meeting, in the list of Available Minutes
If your list of Available Minutes is empty, or missing a specific meeting, here is what to do about it:
- Ensure that the meeting you are wanting to confirm is in the Minutes in Review stage. If it says Draft Minutes, click on Finish Draft Minutes
- If that meeting is already in Minutes in Review, check that it is NOT already scheduled to be confirmed at another meeting.
To check that, on the Meeting page it will either show the date it is scheduled to be confirmed on:
or a button to set the confirming meeting.
IF the meeting you wish to confirm is scheduled to be confirmed at a different meeting:
- Open the meeting where the minutes are planned to be confirmed.
- Remove the minutes from the list (see above)
- Add them to the list during the meeting you wish to schedule them for.