Once a vote has been officially opened during the Draft Minutes stage it is time to cast your vote and monitor the voting of others.
Key Features on this page:
- Vote Results: (Anonymous Voting) if, for any reason, a change is required to the Show Vote Results, this can be done during the meeting but if any votes have already been cast you will receive a warning that changing the setting will reset the entire vote and everyone will have to vote again.
- Cast Your Vote Button: if, the Minute Taker is also a voter, they will see the Cast Your vote button. If not voting they will not see the button
- Refresh: Keep track of how the voting is going by refreshing your page.
- Help Voters: For those not able to cast their own votes they can be assisted. When the minute taker enters a vote on someone's behalf, the person whom they are voting for will receive an email confirming the vote cast for them.
- Close the Vote: once all votes have been entered select the outcome of the vote. (You can do this manually or under Organisation -Voting Automation have BoardPro automatically determine the outcome). A Decision Minute will be generated showing the outcome. This is then recorded in the Decision Register as well as on the Minutes. When the vote is closed no further edits are possible.
Note: As Minute Taker, if you are sharing your screen during the minutes and you are voting, everyone will be able to see how you vote regardless if you have the Show Vote Results turned on or off.