Under Organisation, you will find the settings for your company.
From here you can change or update:
- The name of the company (used on Agendas and Minutes)
- Add a short name (used on the Application Interface)
- The country (use the search box to type in the name or scroll through the list)
- The Organisation Language -select a language which will be reflected in the PDFs (Agenda, Board Pack and Minutes) that BoardPro generates. By default it will be En-NZ however, you can update to EN-Australian or EN-US by clicking on the arrow. The subtle differences in spelling and date formation will be reflected on your PDF's.
- Enable/Disable Email Reminders for Action Items, Meetings
- Enable/Disable Destruction of Notes and Annotations
- Add, Edit or Delete a Location
- Set a default location for all your meetings