Once a vote has been officially opened in Flying Minutes it is time to cast your vote and monitor the voting of others.
Key Features on this page:
- If you are listed to vote there will be a big blue cast your vote button -if you are not voting everything else remains the same.
- Time remaining left in the vote -click on the pencil icon to update the close time
- Click on refresh to update the tallies for the vote
- Help Voters
- See who has opened the document plus add and read comments
Voting: If you are voting you have the options to Support, Oppose or Abstain -vote carefully as your vote cannot be edited.
Help Voters: For those not able to cast their own votes they can be assisted. When the minute taker enters a vote on someone's behalf, the person whom they are voting for will receive an email confirming the vote cast for them.
Please note that this is an open vote so the names of voters and how they voted will be displayed in the decision.
Depending upon your settings in Flying Minutes Automation
- If the participation number is at 100% and should someone abstain or is not listed as voting then the vote will not pass
- Once the last vote has been cast, voting will be closed. If you have BoardPro set to automatically calculate the vote, a decision will automatically be added
If you have set your automation to Manually select the outcome -once the voting has closed click on Set Outcome.
You can choose to set the outcome as Approved or Not Approved but again depending upon your settings -if your participation number for Board Members has not been met an alert will appear.